Facebook Marketing Strategies to Generate Meaningful Leads
In the media marketing business, there is always someone, who is looking for leads. Companies usually hire a person from outside, an independent media marketer to generate leads for them. You need to understand the quotes per qualified leads and act on them accordingly.
It is important to understand that lead generation is of no use if you do not have an authority in the business. The leads will only work when you have established a decent number of genuine followers, who are active and ready to engage with your posts.
Your standing in the market can also be established by your website, blog, brochures, newsletters and your overall business practices.
Leads can vary from getting your followers to sign up for your monthly newsletter, to making them fill forms that require personal information to a variety of ways of offering email-gated content.
Facebook is considered one of the most used method to bring lead generation, which means you should give it your first and foremost priority. There is plenty of fish on Facebook, competing for attention and winning the race. Do not get lost in that and keep your focus towards pulling off a Facebook page that is friendly and interactive, and will convince users to generate leads for you. The top three features that help in lead generation are
- Call to action
Why is lead generation important?
Your followers and audience are ultimately responsible for deciding whether your business survives or not. They are the one that show organic interest in your content and help you make your analytics better.
This interest initiates a relationship between you and your audience, which is a two way street. If you treat them with respect and understanding, they will respect you back, which means gathering information and generating leads will become easier than you could think.
The whole process of lead generation is actually very simple on the paper.
- Facebook has a very wide and diverse range of audience present on the platform. This does not mean each and every one of them will view your product or will be interested. The whole idea is to attract the one that are most close to your target audience and lure them into visiting your page.
- The visiting and staying part depends highly on your content and posts shared on the page. Convert these visitors into your fans and followers, so they keep coming back.
- Once the followers establish your trust with you, the will start engaging in the content that will bring ultimate leads.
- The engagers become customers after a few time and that helps with your sales and generation revenues.
- The customers are a main force when it comes to promoting your product since they have used it first-hand. Their recommendations and reviews are what keep the business going.
To sum up the above it is understandable that lead generation only occurs after you have attracted an audience, the one that is ready to convert themselves into leads for the sales team of business. Generating leads is a fundamental point in an individual’s journey to becoming a delighted customer of any business.
This article aims at telling you how to make possible these leads and the strategies that can be used to achieve the end result. I will provide you with basic tips and strategies that can earn you some of the most effective and cheapest leads your business has ever seen.
Optimizing Facebook ads is one of the best ways to ensure lead generation for business. Brands can have two huge benefits by incorporating audience optimization in their Facebook campaigns.
- They can reach people that are most likely to engage with the content and;
- Audience optimization provides better parameters to understand which groups of people engage and in what ways, based on their interests.
How it works: Audience optimization works with three correlated features.
1. Preferred Audience: The audience you would like to approach and reach directly in the newsfeed. When the ad is targeted towards these people, it is highly likely that will see the post.
The tags are used to describe interests of users based on their likelihood to enjoy the post. For example, for a food ad you can use tags like foodie, meals, dessert, and so on.
2. Audience Restrictions: If you do not want a certain audience to view your posts, you can use audience restriction and limit them from seeing the post anywhere on Facebook. The tool works side by side to the preferred audience and together they reach the exact audience you are targeting.
3. Audience Insights: Understand the way your audience responds to your posts and ads. You can see the analytics based on link-click rates and percentage of total clicks.
Audience insight also tells you about the tags that made the most impact and were defining factor in the reach of post. You can see how particular tags perform and use them in future campaigns, if they help in increasing the reach of post.
Audience optimization is available for any page on Facebook and if you have more than 5k followers, the feature will be turned on automatically.
Here is a simple guide to find the feature. Source: Facebook Media
To turn on the Audience Optimization tool, follow these steps:
- Go to your Page.
- Click ‘Settings’ in the top right hand corner.
- Click ‘General’ in the tab column on the left side of the page.
- Find the row labeled ‘Audience Optimization for Posts’ in the middle of the page and click ‘Edit.’.
- Check off the box that that allows you to begin using the feature.
The posts that have valuable content should be promoted higher in the newsfeed, since they bring more engagement. More interaction means, your post is going viral and will make news, which in turn means huge leads and captures.
While advertising or even simply posting on Facebook, do not forget to provide your audience with backlinks to your blog, website or landing page, where they can access more information.
Using influencer marketing, you can sponsor yourself and your content on a Facebook page that is already successful and related o your business. This way the followers of that page will be attracted and persuaded to follow you.
Hashtags are the most quick and easy way for users to find you. It is not possible to find all the content posted on Facebook but hashtags make it way easier. If a person want to find a specific topic, they can just type up the word with a ‘#’ before it and all the posts from all users will pop up in the search where you can get your needed information. The hashtags make sure that your followers and other users interested in the topic see you and your content posted.
Similarly, keywords in blogs achieve the same end result for you. While, you can also tag your friends and connection when posting new updates so they do not miss out on anything.
The community groups aim at getting people of same interest under one platform. These same interests spark conversations and interactions where people share their personal views and personal information as well. You can target these groups to achieve lead generation for the website and blogs.
Call to action (CTA)
If you direct your viewers, you can get exactly the result you want. Sometimes, a company just wants the leads in the forms of likes, other times in comments and sharing too. They can post content on social media page by explicitly telling people whether to like, comment or share it. People are more prone to carry out an order when it is put in front of them and call to action achieves that.
Promotions and Offers
Promotions and offers are considered to boost your traffic and leads by 35%. Any kind of incentive will drive users to click on the link that will lead them to a landing page. You can introduce email marketing in the promotion posts, so any person who want to avail the offer will first have to upload their email id into your database.