Most Appreciated Viral Marketing Techniques for 2016-2017
Viral Marketing is any marketing technique or form of advertising that spreads like a virus by itself, without you doing a thing. The idea of viral marketing is for people to pass along information on products or services using pre-existing social networks or other technologies.
Viral marketing regularly includes:
- Customer participation & polling services
- Industry-specific organization contributions
- Internet search engines & blogs
- Mobile smartphone integration
- Multiple forms of print and direct marketing
- Outbound/inbound call center services
- Target marketing web services
- Search engine optimization (SEO) web development
- Social media interconnectivity
- Television & radio
Internet businesses can reap great benefits from viral marketing, especially if they are just starting out. However you just can’t make a product or service “go viral“, if it’s good enough it just happens. People love to share and talk about good experience they have, it’s what creates a buzz and excitement of a brand, product or service. Buzz marketing is a platform that will take your business to a whole new level. However, on a note of caution, if their experience is not so good, it can also take a turn on the “go viral” effect, usually resulting in the death of the business. Here are some suggestions on how to do it right:
Pursue what is happening now. You need to create a commotion that can send everyone on a buying spree. If you get the right person to “sneeze” your message will be spread virally. For example, if you get a celebrity to use your product or service, that one “sneeze” they make about it can start your viral message. The idea is to get your message to influential people who can start the buzz.
- Give them something to talk about. People love to feel smart knowing something that others don’t. “I know where you can get this really great deal” or “Wow… This business is really helped me out… ” To get them to start talking you need to fulfill a need.
- Package your product or service; remember the less is more theory. Keep your buzz short and to the point. Such as: “Your kids will love this” or “Best value for money” these are the things that are easy to remember. Practice describing what you do right now until you can say it virally right. Because if you can’t no one else will.
- Just like the flu at school, the best way to pass a viral message to sneeze in the right direction. Determine your target market and then sneeze in the place where their most likely to be found. Once your sneeze is sent the right direction of potential customers the next thing to do is identify the Typhoid Mary’s in the group, also known as your competitors.
- Give away products can become a fantastic pitchman, a share me product will give you the opportunity to spread your message inside what you sell. For example: “Register for your free… ” Marketing services on the internet can make custom newsletter packages to targeted users though out the internet and spread your business message. Because they are targeted they will find a need for your product and tell and sell to others.
- Pay it forward. On your website offer something free or a commission of something your selling that way your customers will become part of your sales force. There are simple and free ways to do this you can place at the bottom of your invoice “Remember to your friends… ” or “Thank you for your business, share this coupon with a friend and receive 20% of you… ” You will find this will generate more sales easily.
- If your customer is happy with their product or service, then create a way for them to share that joy with others. Buzz marketing works because it’s heard from a friend who liked it and not a money hungry pitchman. One happy customer will tell two friends and they will also tell another two and another two and so on..
And finally persistence beats resistance. Some people may need more exposure before they catch the viral message. This is the key ingredient towards spreading your business message.
To carry your viral message to others you may require a platform or something easy to pass your idea along with the buzz of other people. Here are some ideas for your viral marketing campaign.
- Write an eBook about a subject you’re very interested in and want to promote. It may take some time, but will prove to be very cost efficient.
- Buy the branding rights to a viral eBook. This is how you can spread the word by including your name, website and contact details. Allow people to give away your FREE eBook to their visitors and then that way their visitors will give it away.
- If you know HTML, you can give away your templates and provide messages that will backlink to your website. Provide a copyright notice that will not allow any of your links to be excluded.
- If you know how to write software, viral software is very main-stream at the moment.
- Write articles that relate to your product or service. Give your readers permission to reprint your article. Make sure you include your resource box and the option to reprint the article at the bottom of the article.
- Make a 3-minute video clip and upload on You Tube.
- Join membership site that provides quality information.
Viral marketing impressive marketing system, it allows and encourages people to pass along a message. Viral Marketing Strategies target a market based on 3 principles:
- Social profile gathering
- Target Market Analysis
- Real-time Key Word Concentration analysis
When these 3 principles are applied to an advertising model, Viral Marketing Strategy companies are able to match targeted customers at a cost effective gain. With the internet it’s more likely for a campaign to go viral very fast, particularly with social networks. It allows people to get excited or have the buzz and tell other people faster.