We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube, Instagram and BleuMeet.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
The user needs to connect his or her G+ account with BleuPage Ultimate and has to grant us all of the below accesses:
1. Manage your Google+ posts, comments, view your Google+ posts, comments: users can view their G+ posts and YouTube comments using BleuPage Ultimate.
2. Manage your circles and add people and pages. People and pages you add to your circles will be notified. Others may see this information publicly. People you add to circles can use Hangouts with you.
3. Users can manage their G+ account, circles and pages using BleuPage Ultimate, users can manually post or schedule posts on their G+ account and comment and reply to the comments on their YouTube videos using BleuPage Ultimate.
4. View your circles and the people and pages in them: Users can view their circles, pages and the number of people who are added in those circles and pages using BleuPage Ultimate.
5. Send your photos and videos to Google+: Users can post photos on their G+ account and circles using BleuPage Ultimate.
6. Manage your Google+ Collections: Users can see their G+ collections and manage them using BleuPage Ultimate.
7. View a list of your Google+ Collections: Users can view all of the collections that they have created in their G+ account using BleuPage Ultimate.
You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies for marketing purposes.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs
1. (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions)
2. (Use of the Service)
4. (Third Party Rights)
5. (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
or 78 York Street London W1H United Kingdom
Please allow sufficient time for us to process your request.
In order to serve you, we may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal information you input, and storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our Service. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk.
A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.”
This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service.
We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
We use the following cookies on our website https://www.bleupage.com
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, blocking all third party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: – Google Chrome:
– Mozilla Firefox:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer:
– Apple Safari:
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your machine and automatically deleting any persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third party applications which you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances
1. with your express consent
2. when we have a good faith belief it is required by law
3. when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property
4. to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.